Are you ready to join a team of savvy people in a hi-tech company that focuses on products and processes that reduce Green House Gases, and witness your career take off?
At PyroGenesis Canada Inc. a world leader in the design, development, fabrication, and commercialization of advanced plasma processes, offer you an opportunity to join a team of innovative engineers, scientists and technicians, with a history of success, as we change the world one industry at a time.
We provide technical and manufacturing expertise, turnkey process equipment packages, as well as cutting-edge contract research to some of the most exciting industries: Defense, Additive Manufacturing (3D printing), and Environment.
- Generous medical and dental insurance plan
- Employer-matching RRSP plan
- Training to advance your career
- Team Building events; 5 à 7, bake sales etc.
- Casual business attire
- Endless supply of caffeine
- Energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees
Located in the hub of Montreal’s exploding creative community, PyroGenesis Canada Inc.’s main office is located in Griffintown Montreal, just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike/pedestrian path; perfect for a lunchtime jog or walk.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume by email.
Not the job for you? Check out our CAREERS page to consult other available positions and learn more about PyroGenesis Canada Inc. We are always on the lookout for new talent.
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering various projects on time and on budget while maintaining the highest level of quality and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage all aspects of a project, including design, fabrication, assembly, and start-up
- Management project human and financial resources
- Manage project resources to ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Prepare and follow up on the project’s schedule and budgets
- Follow up on procurement and fabrication of equipment (internal and external)
- Identify and supervise external consultants as required
- Supervise and organize system installation and start-up
- Supervise, as required, the work of subcontractors during system installation
- Interact directly with the clients: meetings, documentation, follow-up of human and financial resources
- Coordinate contract management activities (deliverables, scope change)
- Provide technical input to the systems’ designs: process and mechanical design, selection of equipment and suppliers
- Perform other duties as required by the immediate supervisor and for which the person is qualified
Education & Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project
- PMP certification is an asset
- An organized individual who is also a team player able to deliver projects on time and under pressure
- Knowledge of thermal plasma and/or high-temperature processes: gasification, combustion, gas treatment, pyrometallurgy
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a relevant technical discipline is an asset
- Willing to travel to the US and overseas as required
- The knowledge of English is required as we serve an international client
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for the ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse.