Are you ready to join a team of savvy people at a high-tech company specializing in the manufacture of products and processes that reduce greenhouse gases, and see your career take off?
At PyroGenesis Canada Inc. a world leader in the design, development, manufacture and commercialization of advanced plasma processes, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of innovative engineers, scientists and technicians with a successful track record. at a time when we are changing the world of industry.
We provide technical and manufacturing expertise, turnkey process equipment packages, as well as cutting-edge contract research to some of the most exciting industries: Defense Industry, Additive Manufacturing Industry (3D Printing) and Environmental Industry
- Generous medical and dental insurance plan
- Employer-matching RRSP plan
- Training to advance your career
- Team Building events; 5 à 7, bake sales etc.
- Casual business attire
- Endless supply of caffeine
- Energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees
Located in the hub of Montreal’s exploding creative community, PyroGenesis Canada Inc.’s main office is located in Griffintown Montreal, just minutes from the Lachine Canal bike/pedestrian path; perfect for a lunchtime jog or walk.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume by email.
Not the job for you? Check out our CAREERS page to consult other available positions and learn more about PyroGenesis Canada Inc. We are always on the lookout for new talent.
The operator position consists in operating and maintaining the plasma atomization unit(s) and/or post-treatment equipment, as well as collecting and analyzing the produced powder. This industrial production environment involves the use of work instructions and load manipulation. It is an opportunity to enter a rapidly growing field since the end product is destined to 3D-printers used in aeronautics. The atomization and/or post-treatment operator is meticulous and solution oriented. They work in collaboration with departments such as quality assurance, quality control, post-treatment, and maintenance. A security assessment and a physical discharge are required.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Operate and maintain plasma atomization unit(s) and/or post-treatment equipment
- Apply implemented industrial hygiene regulations
- Apply implemented heath and security regulations
- Apply implemented traceability system regulations and best practices
- Work with a quality mindset and work closely with quality control
- Handle hazardous materials
- Complete other tasks related to the position, as required
- Perform other duties as required by the immediate supervisor and for which the person is qualified
Education & Qualifications
- College/CEGEP education
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts, rotating night, and day over two weeks or weekends
- Ability to work outside of their usual shift hours
- Demonstrated leadership skills, positive attitude, and good communication skills
- Bilingual (written and spoken)
- 3 years of relevant experience in an ISO 9001 or AS9100 field (asset)
- Experience in hazardous material handling (asset)
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for the ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse.