Are you ready to join a team of savvy people at a high-tech company specializing in the manufacture of products and processes that reduce greenhouse gases, and see your career take off?
At PyroGenesis Canada Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ/TSX/Fra) and a world leader in the design, development, manufacture and commercialization of advanced plasma processes, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of innovative engineers, scientists and technicians with a successful track record. at a time when we are changing the world of industry.
We provide technical and manufacturing expertise, turnkey process equipment packages, as well as cutting-edge contract research to some of the most exciting industries: Defense Industry, Additive Manufacturing Industry (3D Printing) and Environmental Industry.
- A generous medical and dental insurance plan
- A Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) offered to the employee
- Training to progress professionally
- The organization of events to promote teamwork; 5to7, bake sales, etc.
- Casual professional dress
- A coffee service offered at all times
- We are a dynamic company concerned about the well-being of its employé.es
If you are looking for an exceptional place to work and have what it takes to fill this role, please email us your resume.
It’s not a job for you? Visit our CAREERS page to view other available positions and learn more about PyroGenesis Canada Inc. We are constantly looking for new talent.
PyroGenesis is looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to join our dynamic team focused on the design of research and development equipment, integration with customers, and the production launch of our key products. The ideal candidate will have specialized knowledge of high-temperature furnaces, high-power electrical equipment, high-pressure piping system and DFMA. The mechanical engineer will perform the following tasks
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Research and Development: innovative design and development of complex mechanical systems, including high-temperature furnaces, gas treatment systems and high-pressure piping systems
- Customer Integration Projects: works closely with customers to design our solutions according to their needs, ensuring smooth integration of our technologies and maximum efficiency
- Production of key products: make changes to existing products to comply with DFMA concepts
- Commitment to continuous improvement and optimization of design processes
Education & Qualifications
- Training in mechanical engineering
- Member of the OIQ
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor or other CAD software
- Knowledge of different manufacturing processes
- Good communicator
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of English is necessary as we serve an international clientele
- Approximately 5 years of experience in a similar position
- This position could involve approximately 10% travel, both nationally and internationally
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only candidates whose profile most closely matches the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. is strongly committed to ensuring a positive and professional work environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. Our goal is to provide a fair and consistent method of filling vacancies, in order to support equal opportunities and cultural diversity within the company.