Are you ready to join a team of savvy people in a hi-tech company that focuses on products and processes that reduce Green House Gases, and witness your career take off?
At PyroGenesis Canada Inc, a publicly traded company (NASDAQ/TSX/Fra) and a world leader in the design, development, fabrication, and commercialization of advanced plasma processes, offer you an opportunity to join a team of innovative engineers, scientists and technicians, with a history of success, as we change the world one industry at a time.
We provide technical and manufacturing expertise, turnkey process equipment packages, as well as cutting-edge contract research to some of the most exciting industries: Defense, Additive Manufacturing (3D printing), and Environment.
- Generous medical and dental insurance plan
- Employer-matching RRSP plan
- Training to advance your career
- Team Building events; 5à7, bake sales etc.
- Casual business attire
- Endless supply of caffeine
- Energetic company committed to the well-being of our employees
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this role, please send us your resume by clicking on the link below.
As a member of the mechanical team, you will carry out mechanical drafting and manage the drawings control system. More specifically, you will:
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Drafting of custom process piping system, process equipment, structural frame support and access platform
- Produce fabrication drawings
- Prepare plant layouts and piping isometric
- Take part in the design and production feasibility analysis to ensure that the design is within the capabilities of the fabrication group and/or subcontractors
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, customer specifications and reports
- Develop basic engineering package based on customer requirements, including tank/vessel design parameters, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) and equipment lists
- Follow up on subcontractors’ activities and provide technical support
- Prepare the “as-built” drawings, including in-the-field verifications
- Work with CadWorx and AutoCad
- Supervise the fabrication and installation
Education & Qualifications
- DEP in industrial drafting or equivalent
- Knowledge of machining, welding, and fabrication methods an asset
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to work independently or within a team environment prioritizing in order to meet specified deadlines
- Travel requirements
- Experience with CADWorx, Autocad, Plant 3D or PV Elite an asset
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience and knowledge of ASME BPVC and ASME B31.3 codes is a must
- Knowledge of relevant CSA, API codes is an asset
- Experience in the field of process equipment fabrication, piping system installation, is an asset
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PyroGenesis Canada Inc. is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for the ease of reading, but refers to men, women, and the gender diverse