The Project Coordinator supports management and the project management team of the Project Management Services Department. Job responsibilities include Project Coordination and Contract Management.
The person will coordinate all the Business’s contractual activities to ensure proper integration in the revenue cycle processes, satisfy client requirements, and support the project management team to deliver profitable projects.
A team spirit is essential to this position, as well as a capacity to work in a dynamic environment at times under pressure.
This position requires working at head office and at the PyroGenesis plants in Montreal.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Coordinate and help manage the Business’s contracts as well as contract changes.
- Ensure an efficient management of contracts with method and systematically
- Communicate with all the Business’s internal stake holders of all new contracts or changes
- Produce some standard reports
- Work with the project team to correct any issues
- Help plan the project managers’ workload
- Apply the Business’s contract policies, procedures, and standards
- Do all other tasks and related work as requested by the supervisor and for which you are qualified.
Education & Qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills for problem solving and the ability to create solutions
- Highly organized with capacity to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Diligent, rigorous and attention to details with a sense of discernment for the case-by-case situations
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Ability to adapt to different clients and projects
- Significant experience with MS Office, especially with Excel
- Experience with MS Projects and excellent presentation skills are considered assets
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, or similar, is an asset
- Travel: only between the office and the plants on the Montreal Island, as required
- Advanced bilingualism in French and English is required, perfectly bilingual is a definite plus.
- Experience working in an industrial environment is sought
- A minimum of 5 years of pertinent experience is required
- Experience in Project Coordination and/or contract administration/management are selection criteria