Location: PyroGenesis Canada Inc, Montreal, Canada
Date de publication: October 10, 2020
Position: Inside Sales
Immediate Supervisor: Vice President, Sales
Inside Sales will be responsible for facilitating the customer experience. He/she will be required to respond to client inquiries at a high level and to support and work closely with other departments. Maintaining the CRM and ensuring that client milestones are on track will also be a priority
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Review, qualify, and respond to client requests. Present to Business Development the opportunities that have been qualified.
- Stay current on all the latest information with industry trends and identify sales opportunities
- Ability to perform research using primary local sources
- Prepare proposals and follow up on proposals that have been sent.
- Maintain Quote Log, CRM, and other databases as required with a high degree of accuracy and consistency
- Trigger internal work orders based on received PO’s.
- Prepare internal purchasing requests and follow up with purchasing orders.
- Prepare shipping and packaging instructions.
- Apply for Export Permits, send clients any required data sheets, provide clients with a status on their shipments, follow-ups, send client invoices.
- Collect internal data
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls; cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and ethic codes and to ensure non-compliance is reported
- Perform other duties as required by the immediate supervisor and for which the person is qualified
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration, communications, marketing, or a related field is required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills; diplomatic
- Organizational skills and multitasking: Know how to manage stress and work under pressure
- Highly meticulous; pay particular attention to details and vigilant when it comes to follow-ups
- Proactive and autonomous
- Excellent time management skills
- Bilingual (written and spoken French & English)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Internal Sales or Customer Service experience an asset